Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dear Abby

Sure!

I was looking about Forever21, and American Eagle to find something that I thought would suit you, and stumbled upon these choices! I thought the colors light/dark blue, orange, and coral would compliment your blue eyes, and fair skin.


This dress is absolutely adorable, and fall perfectly on your petite frame! The slightly empire waist would emphasize your small figure, and the skirt would add a dash of chic to this beautiful frock ready for a warm summer or spring day spent with friends. This dress would look so cute with some golden layered necklaces, and few bracelets, and some cute (in your case, clip-on) earrings to match! This dress is $24.80 regular price at Forever21, if you like it!

Link: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?br=f21&category=dress_casual&productid=2000038191&SizeChart=

This beauty is also from Forever21. I thought the halter straps and belted waste would flaunt your slim figure, and the burnt tone to it would set off your blue eyes. This dress is also available in navy, as pictured below.
The navy shade would also look great on you!

These dresses are available for $24.99 each from Forever21, as previously mentioned.

Link: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=dress_casual&ProductID=2000035904&VariantID=

Since I know you only have 1 skirt, (crime against nature :P) I thought this blue one would make a great addition to your closet!
This full circle skirt would compliment your eyes, and showcase your athletic legs. The rich color of this skirt is gorgeous!

This skirt is $16.90 regular price at Forever21.

Link: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?br=f21&category=btms_skirts&productid=2002928571&SizeChart=

As my final piece, I present you with these cute shorts from American Eagle.
They are available in more colors, but I thought these would look so cute on you! The light pink would make your eyes stand out, and your hair richer. The color is just so chic, and they're midi shorts, so their modest cut would be perfect for school!

These shorts are $34.99 on sale at American Eagle, as I mentioned.

Link: http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?productId=1332_3218_608&catId=cat380159&bundleCatId=cat4900020#BVRRWidgetID


In total, I hope you liked the clothes, and take my advice on colors! If you want another custom post in the future, let me know, and I'll do another selection for ya!

Have a beautiful dat!

Julygem

No comments:

Post a Comment