Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dear Emma

Sure!

Here are some dresses, shoes, earrings, and a total outfit I thought would suit you! I didn't have much of a color rule, but I mainly stuck with blues, reds, pinks, and oranges, mixed in with the occasional metallic. You said you wanted low budget, so I tried my best, but it's hard to find truly stylish items for such a low price.

This dress would look great on you, I assure you! I found this online, and thought this color would bring out your eyes, and it's just so lovely! Apparently the color is a bit richer is person, but it is still a lovely shade of blue.

This dress is $ 22.80 at Forever21.

Link: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?br=f21&category=dress_casual&productid=2000038149&SizeChart=
I don't know about you, but I am absolutely in love with this color. It's a rich, royal blue dress with a simple cut, and minimal detail, perfect for warm summer evenings. It could be dressed up, and down, but it's best for casual occasions. This dress has received reviews only for the other color, but the dress itself seems to be very comfortable, and modest length, so it's perfect for school!

This dress is $14.80 regular price at Forever21.

Link: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?br=f21&category=dress&productid=2000037386&SizeChart=

Xhilaration® Juniors Bra Cup Challis Dress - Assorted Prints.Opens in a new windowThis dress is casual and cute on it's own, but with a grey cardi, some vintage heels, it would be oh-so-chic! This print is simply adorable, and it comes in more if you don't favor this one, but personally, I find it so cute, and the dark peachy-pink would look stunning on you! It comes with built in cups to fit any size. Always check Target, my friend!

This dress is $21.99 on sale at Target.

Link: http://www.target.com/p/Xhilaration-Juniors-Bra-Cup-Challis-Dress-Assorted-Prints/-/A-13921249


And now, onto shoes!


Since I know you're a One Direction fan, I thought these Louis-esque shoes are just as ironic, but cute as they are to me! In fact, I may just have to get a pair myself! The nautical stripes are a chic detail, and the lining of these shoes are made of cotton, so they're nice and soft on your tootsies!

These shoes are $16.80 regular price at Forever21.

Link: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=shoes&ProductID=2000035391&VariantID=


These polka-dot flats are just so cute! I love the polite, sweet image they project, and the chic touch they will add to any outfit! They look at bit funny in the picture, but they are more of a rich red, and with white polka-dots, making them appear orange in the faraway photo. These shoes are also made of cotton, and super comfy!

These shoes are $16.80 regular price at Forever21.

Link: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=shoes&ProductID=2000035382&VariantID=

Womens Montego Bay ClubWomen's Riviera Buckle SandalI love these stylish sandals! The coral color and gold buckle go together very well, and the whole design is great. The tiny heel will also add a little boost of height. These sandals are very low maintenance, and a great addition to any closet.

These shoes are $14.99 on sale at Payless.

Link: http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10088&subCatId=cat10285&skuId=093522085&productId=70966&lotId=093522&category=&catdisplayName=Womens

I love these baby blue straps on these sandals. The soft color of them is just so chic, and pretty! The soft blue would look brilliant on you!

These shoes are $10.80 at Forever21.

Link: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=shoes&ProductID=2000036074&VariantID=



And now, onto earrings!



Sorry about the big picture, but this is the only one I could get. Also, I want you to notice the floral detail inside of the rhinestone casing. It's very delicate, and sweet, and it gives off a beautiful image. The detailing is absolutely wonderful, and a sweet touch to any outfit.

These earrings are only $3.80 regular price at Forever21.

Link: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?br=f21&category=acc_earrings&productid=1017305947&SizeChart=


These earrings are just stunning! I love the delicate artistry of these teardrops, and the beautiful gold beading. The vanilla coloring of the framing are lovely. These earrings would suit you so well, and compliment your fair skin beautifully.

These earrings are $5.80 regular price at Forever21.

Link: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?br=f21&category=acc_earrings&productid=1000046771&SizeChart=

These crazy earrings are just awesome! I love the leopard print, and the complimentary coloring just adds to the style. These unique earrings are a great statement piece, and would compliment your dark hair so well!

These earrings are just $2.80 at Forever21.

Link: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=acc_earrings&ProductID=1011408263&VariantID=

As my last pair of earrings, I am proud to present these "flattened leaf" earring. The simple grace of these earrings is perfect, and the pale gold would compliment all of your features. These earrings have a plain beauty to them that would look exquisite on you.



And now, for the outfit!

Xhilaration® Juniors Sleeveless Romper - Navy DotCroft and Barrow Striped CardiganWomen's Mossimo Supply Co. Flat Assorted Colors
(The earrings are actually slightly textured, but it's hard to see in the photo.)

I'm a big fan of clashing footwear, so I chose a glossy red flat.

 Normally, I don't condone rompers, but I gotta say, this one's an exception, and would look great on your petite frame! I love mix-matching prints, and the tan stripes of the cardigan would would look great together. For the belt, you should wear that mid-waist, where the romper's waist should fall, since you are petite. The necklace and earrings would be great minimal, yet statement accessories, and compliment the colors of the outfit too. Overall, it's a great casual outfit to wear in the spring, and perhaps in the fall with some dark tights.  I can't provide all the links to the items, but I can say that the earrings are $3.80, the necklace $2.80, and the belt is $5.80, all at Forever21. The romper is from Target, and is $21.99, along with the shoes, which are $14.99. The cardigan is from Kohls, on sale for $19.99. In total, not including tax, is $54.30, comparing to others' $200.

Ta da! I hope you liked it! Sorry that my descriptions were a little vague and repetitive at the end, I'm writing this while sick, and my head isn't completely clear :P. Anyway, let me know if you want another custom blog any time, and sorry for the delay with this one! Technical issues, my recitals, etc., etc. I promise I'll be better with this in the future!

Have a beautiful day,

Julygem

No comments:

Post a Comment