Wednesday, June 20, 2012

On My Modcloth Wishlist: Formal and Semi-Formal Dresses

As the readers of this blog know, I ADORE ModCloth, and there are a lot of items I desperately wished I owned from there, and I decided to make a compilation of the more formal dresses on my list.

Playing With Sapphire DressThis dress. I LOVE IT! The cut, color, vintage feel, it's just awesome! It's beautiful, and received many positive reviews! The over all image of it is stunning, and would be a great formal or semi-formal piece! Just GORGEOUS!

This dress is $49.99 regular price.
http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/playing-with-sapphire-dress

Sipping Champagne DressThis  beauty also has a simply stunning color! It wouldn't look too great on me, but I can envision a lot of my friends wearing this garment. The cut of the entire piece is great, but the skirt is just gorgeous! I LOVE it!

The Night’s Scrim DressI adore the skirt of this dress! The perfect cut and fabric make it so much more appeasing! The lace on the side looks so great, but the sash is a liiiitle cheap looking, according to the reviews. The bodice is beautiful, and the entire piece is just amazing!

This dress is $227.99 regular price.
http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/the-nights-scrim-dress

Ta da! I hope you liked my picks! Thank you for reading!

Have a beautiful day!
Julygem

No comments:

Post a Comment